NZ Sports Excursion
NEW ZEALAND - 2019 - SPORTS & CULTURAL EXCURSION – SEPT 15 to 27
The Lake Ginninderra College Sports Faculty have successfully run this major overseas NZ excursion in 2011, 2013, 2015 & 2017.
- Term 3 wk9 & wk10 – Sept 15 to 27
- Cities - Auckland, Waitomo, Rotorua, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, Queenstown.
- School Friendlies – Manuwera, Tauranga, Western Heights, Otumoetai, Trident
- Cultural Visits – Mt Eden, National Museum, Waitomo Caves, Tamaki Maori Village..
- Activities – Luge, Jetboat, Whitewater Rafting, Zorbing, Agroventures, Snowboarding, Disc Golf, Fear Factory, Archery Tag, Escape Room etc..
- Historically this 2 week overseas excursion includes the costs of flights, accommodation, all the activities, breakfasts and most dinners.. $3500. (this will be confirmed closer to the trip)
- Between 19-28 student positions available (this is a highly sought after trip)
- Volleyball students will initially be asked to provide enough players for Friendlies.
- Non-Volleyball students are more than welcome and have always enjoyed the trip.
- Graeme Budd is the organiser of the trip and can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expressions of interest will called upon soon in Term 1.